yellow microphone


I see a pretty face singing on a yellow microphone
And maybe some of these days
Am gonna stick a melon up my fork 
And pretend it’s my new yellow microphone
And sing the song that the pretty face once sung

Those honeybee eyes and neon lights
A dose of dancing stars and sweet slices
People stand in the shady corners
Of the road I go round and round
They hold my hand and pull me on the sides

Some wore horseshoes and purple feathers
Broaches and diamonds on the others
And they ask me a question
Where did you find this yellow microphone?
Where did you find this yellow microphone?

Sing with me
Sing to it I say
Sing to my yellow microphone
Sing melodies with a mellow tone
Sing to my yellow microphone
Sing with me a mellow tone
My yellow microphone
My yellow microphone







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'creative brain and abstract person'

This soul mate theory will blow your mind away

हारे हुए की शक्ल नहीं होती